Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission is original: it has not been previously published or sent to another journal.
(This journal only publishes original articles. The authors guarantee the originality of their work and the absence of plagiarism in their text, including self-plagiarism or duplicate publication)
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. See the full copyright notice here.
- The text does not contain defamatory, unlawful, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethically objectionable, abusive, threatening, harmful, or any statement against the law.
- The file submitted is in Microsoft Word format, RTF or Open Office.
The extension does not exceed the length established by ESIR, which varies according to the section:
- Research articles, which include: a) we welcome theoretical, empirical and methodological papers; b) case studies (experiences and good practices); and c) provocative notes (controversial and speculative ideas). *Full-length papers of up to 5000 - 6000 words.*
- Books/articles reviews: we welcome books/articles reviews. *Full-length papers of up to 1000 - 1500 words.*
The manuscript includes the following items:
- Abstract (100-150 words).
- Between 5 and 8 words.
- Images and photos of excellent quality, so that the publication of the work will not be delayed for this reason.
The text meets the bibliographic, format and style requirements specified in the Author Guidelines, which can be found in "About the Journal".
There are no references in the References section that are not cited in the text. (This condition is added in order to avoid the unnecessarily inflation of the bibliography)
- The document is free of data identifying the author and coauthors. (I have checked that the ‘File > Properties’ option of the Word document does not contain any information identifying the author and co-authors.)
- All authors have been registered in the OJS platform managed by ESIR. Otherwise, the names of the unregistered co-authors will not appear next to the author’s when the paper will be published. I also confirm that the order of the co-authors is correct.
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Non Commercial, No Derivatives Attribution 4.0. International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.), that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
According to what has been established by the Spanish Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal), we inform you that the information you provide will be included in a file that is held by Sinnergiak Social Innovation.
This file is intended to facilitate the provision of the services offered by the OJS platform (which belongs to Sinnergiak Social Innovation) and the management of the relationship with the users. Sinnergiak Social Innovation may use this data for its own academic activities, such as evaluation, prospective studies, institutional communications, and other activities related to the dissemination and popularization of social innovation worldwide, as well as policy orientation of social innovation in Europe.
You can use your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition at any time by sending an email to Sinnergiak Social Innovation, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the reference LOPD.